Based on studies & statistics developed by The New York State Small Business Development Center –
46% of people who are driven to your business, were driven there by your sign.
35% knew of your business because they saw it while passing by.
Signs are a silent sales representative of your business. Exterior signs draw attention to your business, establish brand identity and can assist customers in navigation.
First Impressions Count. The design, look & feel of your sign in imperative to representing your company.
Maintenance is also an important part of the representation of your sign. If a bulb burns out, or colors fade on your sign – This can create a lack of appeal to outside potential customers.
More than any other form of advertisement, your sign has the best return on investment.
Did you know?
• That more than 35% of your customers likely saw your company from driving by?
• That more than 46% of your customers were drawn to your business because of your sign?
• On average, one additional on-premise sign resulted in an increase in annual sales revenue of 4.75%.
• When new signage was added on a previously unsigned side of a business – the company sales increased from 2.5% to 7.1%
These Studies were referred from a handbook developed by
– The New York State Small Business Development Center